Rickastleyisnotfunny Rickastleyisnotfunny

JEUDISM TIMES FIVE

START your own religion, dat movie was da shit, plus the entire country of kenya. ANIMATION WAS AMAZINGGGL, And you are a martyr, i would join kk 4 life but i am already dedicated to HAPPY PESO. For advice, make longer. MACHINE YOU ARE.

TNOAT responds:

Machine=KK

The life of a snowman The life of a snowman

FPS

Man you need a slightly higher frane rate, your actual drawings and animation are beutiful just change the FPS to atleast 24. I liked the idea but it needs a plotline and possibly a little bit more fast paced. But otherwise Very Machine.

The 10 Second Collab The 10 Second Collab

Hmmmm... Machine.

Wow all i have to say is machine.
Ma-sheen-a- a.k.a.- godliness, humorific, velicoraptor.
This movie had some downers and had some uppers but one persons humor brought your 8 up to a 10. Whoever made the cooking hat skit is the true comedian of that group, it was sopisticated, random, and all in good nature (no swaring and such). Me being an avid flash creator must say that was just laughs.

Fuck Yeah,
Vylom

- Tribute - - Tribute -

Didn't even watch it yet...

This band is so unrespected it's amazing there best song is definetly fuck her gently but people dont seem to understand how great this band is.

machine.

the YuYu the YuYu

Dam Straight Skippy

You really do have a divine style of artistic endeavor, you should continue to follow your aspirations to succed into becoming an animator for networks.

EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

Ahhh God in a Can?

Well as my title says this was god in a can i dont know what the fuck the last guy was talking about but to tell you the truth this was god. Theres not many artists out there as good as you are and the few that are dont have enough effort to make an almost 7-10 minute long movie. And you had the perfect music for every scene you shouldve added in blood wouldve made it a bit better but i still like your style.

Loud Noises Collab Loud Noises Collab

Whoa man

Did you go to camp with me at summertech because everyone there was saying do a barrel roll for like a month

ThreeStar responds:

No, lol, I don't know what summertech is, sorry.

"Do a barrel roll" is from StarFox ok ;]

Three

Mad World Collab Mad World Collab

Truly Talented

The only reason this movie isn getting a 10 from me is because of the way newgrounds has its ratings for interactivity in movies. Although of course humor was low in this movie the only reason i even gave it a 2 was because when i saw killmoochies animation i thought of jarhead and in turn thought of that crazy ass dude holding the burn iraqi. Graphics by moochie, the first guy and the guy with the pregnant person were possibly the dopest animation ive ever seen and the animation of the chinese guy. You 4 should get together and make a collab on jesus walks (still thinking about jarhead) all in all my favorite collab on newgrounds good job guys.

P.S. if theres any missing t's in my grammer thats because my t key is out of place and i have to push on the white dot instead.

Helbereth responds:

Y'know when you give something a 0 rating it's a non-rating. So saying 0 for interactivity simply means there wasn't enough to bother rating.